MPlaza Hotel operates a travel and tours outfit. We are fully equipped and professionally staffed to handle travel needs as well as performing all manner of ground-handling services covering tours, conferences, events, etc. As our company owns all equipment required, our prices are generally lower.
Equipment And Staff
- with rest room/toilet, video, reclining seats, public address system and refrigerator for cold refreshment services.
- Cross country vehicles.
- Luxury and standard saloon cars.
- Professional tour guides, hostesses, ticketing and reservation clerks, etc
Apart from operating our standard tours featured below, we perform ground handling services for incoming tour operators,
thus eliminating agents.Our standard Tour Packages include:
Eco-tourism Package: featuring Kakum National Park near Cape Coast, 160km West of Accra for adventure in a tropical rain forest park, especially a walk on the 700meter tree top canopy walkway, fourth of it’s kind in the world.
- Heritage Package: focusing on the 14th-18th century slave trade, with a tour of the slave castles of Elmina and Cape Coast and a walk back into history along preserved slave routes.
- Cultural Heritage Package: featuring the Ashanti Kingdom of Gold 250km from Accra with a tour of the Kings Palace, the ancient city of Kumasi the Capital,
visits to crafts villages for shopping with great bargains.
- Game Viewing Safari: featuring Mole National Park, 600km north of Accra, spotting interesting games. Notably, elephants, buffalo, and a variety of wildlife.
- Beach Vacations: featuring Ada Paradise Beach Resort at the estuary of the Volta Lake 100km east of Accra
with possibilities for a wide range of water sports
including sport fishing.Alternatively, Busia Beach Resort, 300km west of Accra is also equally attractive with wide sandy beaches.
- Sight Seeing Vacations: featuring coach tours and pleasure boat cruise on the Volta Lake with dramatic backdrop of rolling landscape.
Prices are according to package content, and standard hiring rates:
- $300 per coach per day for usage within 300km radius
- $400 – 500 per coach per day for trips beyond 300km radius of Accra.
- $500 – 600 per coach per day for trips beyond the borders of Ghana.